Away from the shenanigans of Downing Street and the climax of the January transfer window, we are pleased to announce the launch of Essco Prefab!
Matt Lowe, Commercial Director comments, “We have recently acquired the assets of YG Prefab, formally part of the YGHP family of companies, based in Cwmbran. This acquisition allows us to further strengthen the products and support we can give to our heat network and industrial heat recovery customers. Specifically, it allows us to design and build prefabricated plant rooms as well as prefabricated utility cupboards”.
We are delighted to welcome Paul Rees and his team to the business. Paul brings with him a wealth of experience and skill in M&E offsite design and fabrication. This a fantastic pairing with our range of energy efficient products, such as: –
- BESA tested heat interface units
- WRAS approved water meter assemblies
- Flexible range of underfloor heating pump controls
- Market leading valves and actuators from ESBE
- Compact, high performance fan coil valve assemblies
Essco Prefab are ready to support you and do business.